My Fitness Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

End of the month is nearing ...

It has been a good month. It did not go the way I pictured it when I wrote my goals but it has been a successful month. With a few days before the end of the month, I have reached my 187 average weight. I thought I would go gang-busters if needed over the week my wife was out of town, but a CRAZY ice storm hit Austin and I was holed up in the house with the kids for 3 days right after we returned from a weekend trip to Houston to attend a birthday party for a friend and hang out with my brother's family. It really put a crimp in the workout plans but it was nice to just play games with the kids. Afterwards, I came out strong and I really cleaned up my diet even more. I kept my carb intake at dinner down ... I was eating fish and veggies or chicken and veggies and that mead an obvious impact for me. Also, this morning I got my first 18% readings on the Tanita scale which was my other goal. Feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home