My Fitness Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Book Dedication

This book is dedicated to my beautiful wife and two children who make every day a joy and are a huge inspiration to me.

I also want to give a special dedication to my mother, Helen, who died way too young at the age of 61. She would have been most proud of what I am doing and I have had her in mind as I formulated my thoughts. The things I hope to impart with this book are largely her influence on my life. It was wonderful having a mother who believed and supported you 100% in everything you did. From her, I think I learned compassion. My mother was the person who went out of her way to be the friend to the person others ignored. She was incredibly sensitive. She spent her later years in the care of elderly people largely left abandoned by their families. I got to know some of those people even though I lived many states away and when they came to her funeral I could feel how much they appreciated having someone like her in their lives.

Hopefully this book is in the same spirit. I want people to realize all the good they have and channel that to give them the results they want ... whatever that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home