My Fitness Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fitness Magazines

I have definitely ripped on fitness magazines before in conversation. They seem like the same ideas over and over. Back in the 90s I subscribed to Men's Fitness for a couple years. Those years just happened to be the fittest of my life. Although I do not currently subscribe, every couple weeks I am picking a new one up at the grocery store. It is the same topics ... bigger chest, rock-hard abs, drive her crazy in bed, etc. But I am finding each issue provides inspiration even though it is basically the same information with sprinklings of new research. To see pictures and hear stories of people meeting their goals ... living healthy, it is inspirational. There are ads for supplements but they don't seem to push them in articles at all. I think I am going to subscribe to Men's Health. It has a good balance of fitness, style and finance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home