My Fitness Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

Meeting Notes -- Full Discolsure

So in another meeting I wrote a piece called "Full Disclosure". It is about how the site and book will work.

This book is free for all. I wrote it because I believe it can help a lot of people. The website is free with some areas requiring email registration. When someone registers (which is only an email and nickname), their information will never be sold. The only correspondence will come from me and I promise it will be sparse (certainly no more than once a week). My main motivation is to help educate and share something that I hope can help others. There is, however, also a small financial incentive as well. People can donate to the site if desired to help keep the community going. I am also open to people who want to advertise on the site if it makes sense for the community. Some of the sites and books I recommend also provide me a referral fee if someone buys their product through me. I do not recommend them because of the fee, but since their referral programs were already in place, I am simply taking advantage of that.

I do not have a formal fitness or nutritional background. My background is engineering. I have a lot of personal experience and that is what I feel will be of benefit to you. I do give advice on nutrition and exercise but much of that is in the form of pointing you to the best experts in the field after giving you a solid overview. I still to this day work at an office, have lots of family responsibility, and plenty of "life" going on. I feel this is important and has provided me a perspective that many of you can appreciate.

I have coached people in fat loss because they were inspired by me so I know this works. Please leverage my experience.

I am 38 years old with an obese family tree. Not a lean one in the bunch other than myself at this point. I have permanently removed 70lbs of fat all while maintaining a very busy life.

I really hope this helps you. Please let me hear your feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home