My Fitness Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

Meeting Notes

A while back I was in a meeting at work that was long and boring (imagine that). Sometimes in meetings I scribble ideas for the book. Here is one set of notes ...

Ultimately, I want you to live at a body composition that makes you feel the best about yourself. When you reach that point, healthy choices will be easy. You will want to make the best choices. You will understand at a very deep and emotional level what food and exercise does for you and does to you. You will learn how to get there, but more importantly, how to stay there. If you can get to your "ideal weight" as many call it, don't you want to stay there?
I also wrote some ideas down for a title or subtitle (some of these are really bad) ...
  • Fitness despite life (?????)
  • I've been searching the net to try and get fit
  • Fitness starts in the mind
  • Primer on internet fitness books
  • I am getting older and I want to be fit
  • Start Here to Get Fit
  • Internet Fitness
  • What you need to know about fitness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home