My Fitness Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Some more on a real blog ...

"thefitnessblogger.com" is available. That could be a good name. The site will be about blogging and putting a positive message out there.

I have a life. We all do. Marriages, friends, kids, parents, jobs, hobbies, houses, investments, bills ... so much to do. Lots of responsibility and when we find free time, technology is affording us all kinds of cool stuff to do. There are a million distractions.

I don't believe we need to shun responsibility or do away with the things we enjoy the most to be physically fit. It is not about deprivation. Eating right and exercising enhances everything else we do and is the best investment we can make in ourselves. The benefits are endless and I will cover some of my experiences and let others share their ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home